The Australian and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance Research Consortium
The Australian and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance Research Consortium (ANZSARC) has been established as a subcommittee of the PSANZ-SANDA bringing together the work of PSANZ and the Australian and New Zealand Stillbirth Alliance.
Goals and activities of ANZSARC
- To identify research priorities for stillbirth in Australia and New Zealand.
- To facilitate and promote high quality collaborative research which addresses priority areas of stillbirth research in Australia and New Zealand.
- To identify funding sources for research aligned with priority areas and develop mechanisms that facilitates timely publication and dissemination of research findings.
- To collaborate with the IMPACT Network in the development and promotion of multicentre clinical trials through workshops and other relevant events.
- To collaborate with the Early Research Career Committee in support trainees across all professions in undertaking quality research.
- To provide opportunities for collaboration in stillbirth research including the opportunity for researchers across all professions to undertaken sub-studies through maintaining a register of epidemiological studies focussing on stillbirth in Australia and New Zealand and links with the IMPACT trials register.